Medicare is a crucial healthcare program for many, especially those with limited income. Care Plus Health Plans offers a range of Medicare programs designed to assist individuals in meeting their healthcare needs. Here’s an overview of the Medicare programs available through Care Plus Health Plans:
1. Medicare Savings Programs: These are state-sponsored programs aimed at helping individuals with limited income and resources pay for their Medicare premiums. For those who meet specific requirements, these programs can also assist with deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments related to Medicare Parts A and B, which cover hospital and medical insurance. Residents of Florida can gather more information and check their eligibility by visiting the Florida Department of Children and Families website.
2. Low-Income Subsidy (LIS) or Extra Help: This program is designed to assist eligible individuals with Medicare Part D prescription drug costs. Depending on one’s income in relation to the Federal Poverty Level and resource limitations set by the Social Security Act, the amount of Extra Help can vary. More details about this program can be found on the Social Security Administration website.
3. Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE): PACE is a comprehensive program that offers medical, social, and long-term care services in specific states. For eligibility criteria in Florida, individuals can contact the Department of Elder Affairs.
4. Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits: SSI benefits are designed to support people who are disabled, blind, or aged 65 and over and have limited income and resources. It’s essential to note that SSI benefits are distinct from Social Security benefits. More information on this can be accessed on the Social Security Administration website.
5. Inflation Reduction Act & Insulin Savings Program: Introduced in 2023, these programs ensure that beneficiaries pay $35 or less for covered insulins.
For those who need assistance in applying for Medicare programs, CarePlus offers a dedicated Social Services team. Additionally, qualifying individuals can benefit from a one-on-one medication consultation through the Medication Therapy Management program.
At Gemini Insurance Company, we understand that selecting the right Medicare policy can be overwhelming. That’s why we introduce Care Plus Health Plans, a trusted name in healthcare, to offer you Medicare plans that prioritize your health. With our expertise and Care Plus Health Plans’ comprehensive coverage options, you’re not just getting a policy; you’re gaining a partner committed to your health journey. Experience the difference when you choose Gemini, where insurance meets compassion.
§ 422.2267 Required materials and content.
(41) Third-party marketing organization disclaimer. This is standardized content. The disclaimer consists of the statement: ‘‘We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1–800– MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.’’ The MA organization must ensure that the disclaimer is as follows:
(i) Used by any TPMO(Third Party Marketing Organization), as defined under § 422.2260, that sells plans on behalf of more than one MA organization unless the TPMO sells all commercially available MA plans in a given service area. (ii) Verbally conveyed within the first minute of a sales call. (iii) Electronically conveyed when communicating with a beneficiary through email, online chat, or other electronic means of communication. (iv) Prominently displayed on TPMO websites. (v) Included in any marketing materials, including print materials and television advertisements, developed, used, or distributed by the TPMO.